April 27, 2010

What is the Worth of a Life that isn't Lived for Christ?

    What is the worth of a life that is not lived for God? The obvious answer to this question is nothing.  A life without God is worth absolutely Nothing! But why is your life worthless without God?  It's worthless because that's the whole reason why you were made.  You were made to live your life for Him.  You were made to glorify Him.  When you don't follow Him and glorify Him in your life then  you aren't doing the very thing that you were created to do. 
      If this is what I was created for then why do I so often, even as a Christian, live for myself.  When will I learn "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." Galatians 2:20

No comments: